Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Good morning!  I am sure that I will now have that song in my head for the rest of the day!  In exactly two more hours, the driver will be here to collect us for the airport.   Yesterday went by SO. SLOWLY. I am surprised the kids went to sleep quickly last night because we are all very excited to begin this trip.

Kevin thought it would be a good idea to get a short run in before we sit on the plane for 15 hours so here I am!  Just finishing my coffee (and trying to get a blog post in!) and then I will hit the streets.  I don't think I have ever run in the middle of the night before and am a little freaked out.  I will take Sonder though - although he is still sleeping so I might need to entice him out the door with some kind of treat!

A few photos before I sign off...
My orange tree is just bursting with new blooms and fruit.


 The Thai version of "Diet Coke".
I hope to continue to post while we travel so please continue to check in!  See you on the other side!

Have a great Thursday! 

No comments: