Saturday, April 20, 2013

From Bangkok To Boston

There was a 5K run/walk held downtown this morning to honor those affected by last week's bombing in Boston. I didn't find out about the run until late Friday evening and just couldn't fit in a trip downtown today but I did run my miles around Nichada this morning with Boston on my mind.
The finish line.
I saw the photo (photo credits to Pongpat Wongyala) and article below in the Bangkok Post this morning. Pathum Thani is just north of Nonthaburi/Nichada.
"A giant boa constrictor snake was found eating rabbits in a house in Pathum Thani province on Saturday.

Thatree Krinta, 39, the owner of the house, called rescue officers after finding the five-metre snake inside a rabbit cage.

Mr Thatree said there had been 23 rabbits inside the cage but the reptile had eaten 13 of them.

"I tried to get the snake out of the cage by hitting it with a stick but it didn't do any good so I called the rescue officers," he said.

The rescue officers took the boa to a snake farm in Si Mum Muang area and it will later be taken to a natural habitat in Khao Yai."

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Blogs said...

Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
Self Storage Thailand