Saturday, February 16, 2013

One Of Those Mornings

This morning was one of those mornings. If Kevin were here, I would have begged and pleaded  asked for him to bring me a cup of coffee in bed.  I needed coffee even before I woke up. 

My chest was very congested when I woke up yesterday - allergies? cold? smog? Who knows. I was having a hard time breathing so, right after I ate breakfast, I took something to help clear it out. Well, that *something* managed to keep me totally WIRED until well after midnight! As usual, my internal "alarm clock" went off at about 4 am this morning so I will operate on about four hours of sleep today. I just hate it when my body is so incredibly exhausted (even my eyelids were tired last night) but my mind continues to race at 100 mph. At one point, I think I was trying to prioritize a list with 25 "to do" items on it in my mind.

I wasn't going to run this morning but, since I knew that I would be sitting on my bottom all day watching Christopher's baseball games, I decided to do a short run with Sonder. Best idea ever. For him and for me.
So very true.

Have a great Saturday!

No comments: