Sunday, December 22, 2013

Thirty Miles and Colorado

I met my goal of running 30 miles this week! The last time I ran 30 miles was the week of August 13, 2012 so this is a huge accomplishment for me. In addition to running 30 miles this week, at about mile two of my run this morning, I crossed from Kansas into Colorado on my transcontinental run. 

I thought the scenery would be better in Colorado but certainly not in this area!

2061.0 mi - "9.51 mi to Sheridan Lake, CO", Kiowa County
My mileage goal for the month of December is 100 miles and, right now, I have 31 left to run. Although it will be colder this week, there aren't any storms in the forecast so I should be able to reach my goal. The ice and snow storms that we recently had prevented me from running a few days so I am now stuck with cramming miles in.

Something to keep in mind during this crazy time of year...
Have a great Sunday!

No comments: