Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoys time with family and friends!

We combined our Thanksgiving holiday with a celebration of Jim and Jan's 20th wedding anniversary and are enjoying a dual (his family/her family) family vacation in Whalehead Beach, North Carolina. 
I think there are twenty-three of us here in "Loggerhead".
We took family photos on the beach at sunrise this morning. The storm moved out late yesterday afternoon but it was still quite cold and breezy this morning.
 The view while I had my morning coffee. 
Kevin guilted me into a run this morning but I am glad that we did get out there so I can indulge this evening. Jan has been busy in the kitchen preparing quite a feast for us. 

Have a great Thanksgiving Thursday!

No comments: