Wednesday, July 30, 2014

From The Garden

The reward for me being very vigilant about watering and fertilizing my container gardens...

There are quite a few more green peppers and tomatoes on the plants and in various stages of growth. I hope that they continue to ripen without rotting or being eaten by bugs, squirrels, deer, etc. 
I have been using as much of this basil as possible but cannot keep up with the new growth. Both the basil and the french thyme in this pot grew like crazy!
As did the sage and parsley. 
The rosemary and lemon thyme did not do so well. I have no idea what happened but they literally died overnight. 
The boys at rest...
Chester has not outgrown his affinity for his lovies. It is hard to believe that it is almost one year since he became part of our family. He drives me absolutely CRAZY sometimes with his antics but I wouldn't trade him for the world. 
 
This is one of the few photos I have of Chester that show his eyes. 

The boys love playing "chase" around the yard with their cousin Ridley when we get them together. The photo below was taken when Ridley and Christopher visited my sister's home in Turtle Town, Tennessee for July 4th. She has grown so much! 
Have a great day!

No comments: