Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Winner!

If you have any liking for "buffalo" dishes, I would strongly recommend that you try this one! After I posted the recipe yesterday morning, Caitlynne (!) asked me if she could make it for our dinner. The only modifications we made were 1) adjustments to increase the serving size from 4-6 to about 6-8. (She just increased the ingredients/measurements proportionately. She is a little better at math than her mom!) and 2) She added a sprinkle of grated cheddar and blue cheese on top of the casserole before topping with panko and the buffalo sauce.

Assembled and ready for the oven. 
 Salad ready to go.
Out of the oven and ready to serve.
 Yum. Yum. Yum.

Christopher had seconds so I know it was good.

My flowers for the week.
Today is snow day #10 for Fairfax County Public Schools. Fortunately (and I truly mean that!), my office is open so I will go in for my 4 hours. We did accomplish a lot yesterday - mostly the cleaning out and organizing of closets (Kevin's and Christopher's) but I need to get out of the house and use my brain for a few hours. Caitlynne and some of her friends are going to celebrate National Pancake Day at IHOP - how lucky for them that school was cancelled, today of all days!

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: